Sunday, April 13, 2014

Second Weekend

While this weekend is yet to be over, I’m surprised as to the disappointment my decisions have been.
This is my second weekend I am able to associate with people without outside approval.  While I’m almost sure most of my choices would have been approved by the Agent if I had the energy to ask, I didn’t like the very idea of having a three-some in my most basic friendships. Also, I tend to view friendship in many ways that are not viewed as proper or healthy.  My boundaries between acquaintance, friendship, bromance, and romance are not well defined… nor do I think they need or should be.  Describing these relationships can be a little tricky, but I don’t see or value them any less.
Able to reconnect with previously terminated relationships as my Agent decided my behavior would be adversely influenced… or some such rot that is antithetical for those who know me as a pig-headed know-it-all who knows peer-pressure only as a human-development term… I spent much of my first days on the internet searching for these people.
My first weekend was spent getting to know a man I didn’t realize was a twink until we met in person.  I also didn’t realize just how fraught the situation could be if I made one wrong step.  I treaded gently and made sure I showed great care so my more selfish and dominant nature wouldn’t hurt any feelings.
This second weekend was supposed to be all about friends with benefits.  I am home already mildly frustrated my fantasies are unfulfilled.  I don’t think I damaged a friendship last night, but the naughty texts and online chats suggested something we didn’t achieve.  Sadly, I was hoping to get fucked silly and now am turning my attention to the night clubs for such promiscuity.
Another friend I’ve contacted has yet to respond.  This is troubling as I believed we had a closer relationship than one that could be dismantled by Agents and time.  Perhaps I just have a better memory of the comfort we shared.  Perhaps I was a major bore and he’s glad to be rid of me.  Either way, I’m disappointed he has yet to call.
Facebook shows promise of future friendships, if only anyone online is from this backwater burb

No comments:

Post a Comment