Sunday, April 13, 2014

Committed

I just sent off an e-mail to Naked-Minnesota and asked to join them for a evening of soup and games; whatever kind those are.  Cards, board, puzzle?  I have no idea.</p>
I asked one contact on True Nudists if I should go and he replied he knows nothing about the group but I should be wary of sexually active groups. Apparently some are nude for one reason.</p>
This group repeatedly advertises a non-sexual basis so I hope I can trust the truth in advertising.  We'll see.  I'm not a shrinking violet when it comes to sexuality and I can take a little ribald-ery.  Hell, I might just find that's what I want more than authentic nudism.</p>
It'll be one hell of a Saturday.  Six hours of driving both ways and a stay at the diviest of motels I can find (or sleep in my car) and the anxiety of meeting new people - in the nude, no less - only to find out it is lame.  Still, I can't continue on Facebook and expect to make friends and influence people.  Video chat can't replace a lover; the ultimate goal in my life so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment