Sunday, April 13, 2014

Beginning

This entry starts the blog, journal, diary for the public consumption of insomniacs and bored individuals everywhere.  It ends one of the best weekends I’ve had in… about six years - ever since I left my ex.
The weekend included lots of internet time, meeting many virtual men and one physical one, and was my first taste of the internet ever.  As I have be previously banned from such activities by the state, I was only able to watch over shoulders for the last 18 years.  Gladly, it’s lived up to all the hype.
As it is quite late and I slept little the last couple of nights…:), I really need to get back on my schedule for work in the morning.
I bid the universe adieu for the moment and will recap my excruciatingly boring day after work tomorrow.
Surely, I’ve garnered dozens of followers by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment