Sunday, April 13, 2014

Perhaps a Little Explaination

This being the second post, perhaps a little clarification is in order.  Just a little.  Gotta keep em comin back for more, right?
I was recently relieved of my probationary duties and restrictions from this great state of ours. While I still have many restrictions due to the severity of my offence (for which I am responsible - just in case some of you want to deride me further), there were many things I’ve been waiting 18 years for.
My new tablet computer would have been completely useless without access to the internet so I had to wait on both until I was discharged.  That happened last Wednesday… after work so as to not be a complete bum and take the day off.
My exuberance in the previous missive is the culmination of not only exploring the internet and all its amazing, dazzling, and gritty bits, but also of the ability to interact with long lost friends and make new ones without the interference of the agent.  Many of those restrictions were put in place by one specific agent - but that need not be ranted about here and now.
As you can imagine, 18 years is long enough to go from being a twink to being the daddy who gets the twink.  I got me a twink for the weekend.  That was fun.  For those in the know, I was on my best behavior.  Maybe not the healthiest choice I made in the last five days, but one of the most fun.
My co-workers found my good cheer peculiar today.  They finally deduced I had gotten laid over the weekend - took em long enough,  One of the office ladies asked if I had a “friend” over.  I almost laughed at her.  Surely a 40-year old man does not have sleepovers or slumber parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment