Monday, May 12, 2014

Outdoors and Exposed

I've RSVP'd the group in Minneapolis to join them over the Memorial Day weekend.  This event will center around the hot tub (probably since the swimming pool will most likely be too cold so early in the season).

Sitting around someone's living-room with a bunch of naked men is one thing, of which I've fussed over prior, but this event is to be outdoors.  I long to feel the air on my skin and the sun on my body... assuming it'll be sunny, but I still have concerns about "public view."

As with the first time joining these men, I will simply mull over my foreseeable options before I go - some of them here - and then simply throw caution to the wind.

My guess is not everyone will be outside and the host will have opened his house to us all, without erecting velvet ropes or locking doors, and if I choose I can stay inside.  And I will should the fencing or the greenery around the property doesn't eliminate the chance of being seen by someone who would complain.  Worse, by someone for whom it is illegal for me to be exposed within site of... so bad the consequences that I write even more poorly than usual just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment